Sunday 2 December 2012

...Pretty things

Hey girls hope you've all had a good weekend!? Sorry I didn't post much, I was working and it was my boyfriends birthday, so we went out for that and I started a bit of my christmas shopping too which was exciting, got most of it done which was good! I got quite a lot of my christmas presents online which is so much easier as I find christmas shopping so stressful and annoying! I really reccommend Next for little stocking fillers and things, they have so many pretty things. I ordered my secret santa present from there and also some bits and bobs for the family, (It's also really helpful because you don't have to pay it straight away, it's in monthly payments haha) In this post I thought I'd post some random and quite personal bits and bobs that I've photograhed during the weekend :) I'd love to know yours thoughts so get commenting and I will try my best to get back to you all!
 


Jumper/ Next £35.00 Definitely has to be my favourite jumper because of the colours! I wore this christmas shopping with a leather jacket, so it could keep me nice and warm! I also really like how the floral shirt underneath came with it and it's attached, they also have loads of other styles and colours! If you're interested, heres the link Next knitted jumper :)
 

 
As I was going out for my boyfriends birthday on the town, I wanted to jazz up my nails! So whilst I was christmas shopping, I popped into Superdrug and bought these nail wraps, they are so easy to use and they also suited my outfit perfectly :) They didn't really have many other styles which was slightly disappointing as I wanted some more christmasy/wintery ones.
 
 

This is how I had my hair and make up when I went out for my boyfriends birthday! I thought I'd share this with you all as you don't actually know what I look like haha and haven't seen a proper photograph of me! Well, voila here I am :D





5 comments:

  1. I love your style! I'm following you now. You can check me out too if you like :-)

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i've followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee the layering of the sweater and the shirt under it! So cute and nice fro winter layering. The nails are fun and festive too =)

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! That blouse+jumper combo looks absolutely perfect! I so want both of those items in my closet ASAP :DD And you look reeeeally pretty as well :))

    Greetings from Finland!
    xo Viivi
    http://oflaceandlife.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Love with Your nails!
    Cute Jumper aswell!
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete