Friday 7 December 2012

...Christmas shopping


On Tuesday I went christmas shopping with my mum in town, big mistake, it was SO busy! I love christmas shopping because I love the atmosphere with the christmas music, markets, food, and the pretty decorations and it puts me in a really great mood! I've finally finished everything, all I've got left now is to wrap - I know, organised? I'm never like this, every year I leave it till last minute but I think I've finally learnt my lesson this year :) I didn't really know what to wear because it was freezing cold outside, but in the shopping center I know it was going to be absolutely boiling! So I didn't really want to wear a coat because I'd be too hot indoors and I hate carrying things around. So instead I wore this pretty blouse, with my leggings, suede high heeled boots and my leather jacket :) let me know what you think!
The blouse is actually from New Look, £35 and I bought it last September. They had quite a few colours too such as white, black, cream but I always wear those colours so I thought I would get a light pink as it's really pretty. I love the detail in the lace and I also love the shape of it! I'm not really a fan of massively baggy clothing as I feel as though a women should flatter their figure, but this top sits really nicely. It's also easy to wear with things, for example during the day it looks great with a pair of black skinny jeans, rolled up at the bottom with some dolly shoes. But in the evening, it would look great with some wet look leggings and killer heels :)
 


5 comments:

  1. That top is gorgeous! So pretty! I haven't even STARTED my Christmas shopping, I'm slightly panicking haha! :)

    ellen x x
    http://floralfashiondiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! I just followed you, it ould be nice if you follow me, too! :)

    xx
    http://just-live-ur-life.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top is beautiful !
    I am your newest follower, follow back?
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice blouse *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I just came across your blog, its amazing
    looks like you have been blogging for about the same amount of time as me. your posts are great xxx

    http://dollsanddresses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete