Thursday, 17 January 2013

...New Hair & Nails

Hey girls! In the previous post I was talking about getting my hair cut and getting a full fringe and dying it a little bit darker. Well her it is! :) I absolutely loooooooove it, I'm so happy with how it turned out as I was a bit worried as my hair is so thick and annoying and never goes how I want it. I love having a fringe, I haven't had one in years and I really fancied a change as I got bored with my normal hair. I also love having a fringe because I can style it in lots of different ways, I can curl my hair and still have the fringe, same with straightening it and even putting it up in a high pony tale with the fringe down! My hair sits quite nice naturally as well so luckily I don't have to style my fringe every day. Luckily I didn't have to pay to have my hair done as my mum is a hairdresser so I only put a tenner towards the hair colour and that's it yay! What do you guys think of it? Would love to know :)

I then thought, as I've had my hair done, I fancied changing my nails as well and having a bit of a pamper day :) I decided to get a bit more creative with my nails other than just painting them normally. Again, it's BarryM which is my favourite brand to use for nail varnish, it's a peach colour and then I thought I'd add the gold glitter to paint over the top to make it a look a little more girly and sparkly. I didn't want to have winter nails because I like to think about Spring when we're in January (even though it's stupidly cold) and I think they turned out quite well :) Once I get a new job and things, I'm also thinking about getting fake acrylic nails as I really like them. I obviously won't get the ridiculously massive chavvy ones, I'd get nice ones where I can keep them on but just paint them myself, has anybody had acyrlics? If so are they any good? :)


15 comments:

  1. Oh your new hair is completely gorgeous!
    Lovely nails too,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cute looks quite nice on you! The peachy color is very pretty!
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing, full of shine too!
    Would love you to check out my latest post :)
    Have a fab Thursday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new hair - looks great on you! And your nails looks great too :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would kill to have thicker hair! It looks gorgeous, the style and colour are both great :) I wish I could help with the acrylics but I've never tried them even though I so badly want too :( xxx www.blankbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try these two together, love Barry M nail polishes. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the hair! it really suits you x www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new hair is really nice! Too bad I can't rock full on bangs.

    Lill from the Rustyhead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful nails! I love those two polish colors. I'm going to have to go find them :)

    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks SO nice, it deff really suits you. & I love your nails too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is gorgeous:) Cute nails x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hair. It looks amazing, and the colour looks great on you! Also, you look really gorgeous!

    I have a side fringe at the moment, you're so lucky your hair sits like that naturally, where as my fringe goes *poof* and flat. :(

    Your nails look great, I think it's an unspoken rule that anything that's glittery will look amazing! Haha. I really have to get that Barry M nail polish. The colour is great and perfect for spring - is it peach melba?

    ~Hannah xx
    welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the nails! I got a similar gold in December from Revlon and can't stop wearing it

    http://ceeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks amazing! So jealous!

    alexa
    lexalou03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete