Wednesday 23 January 2013

...Nail Collection

Hiya! As you can see I've had a little blog make-over as I got a bit fed up with my old one and I felt as though it didn't look professional enough. So now I've decided on this which I'm reaaaally pleased with and love! What do you guys think? Anyway I thought I'd take a few snaps of my nail varnish collection to show you all as that's one thing you haven't all seen yet! For christmas I got this purple Gok Wan case which was full of his new smellies, such as shower gel, body butter which smell incredible! I don't usually keep them in the box as I end up putting them by the shower or on my dressing table (because it makes it look pretty haha). So I had this box to spare and wasn't so sure what to keep inside! Then I thought, I have an overflowing tiny basket full of nail varnishes which was getting all tattered and worn, so instead I thought I'd transfer them all into here :) and as you can see, most of my nail varnishes are pink, which I really need to sort out haha. I'm so glad I did because it's so easy now and it's also good for storage space too! I don't just keep nail varnishes inside, I also keep my Cath Kidston hand cream and scrub in there, as well as nail files too :) what do you all think?


8 comments:

  1. I love how you store your nail products and files, it's a really nice idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's way too easy to keep buying nail varnish! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute way of storing! :) www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with having too much pink!! And this is great :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is such a cute idea for storage :D just sumbled across your blog and i absolutely love it! I'm your newest follower lovely :)

    Would love it if you'd take a little peek through mine :D

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your collection, I really need to do something similar, all of my nail varnishes are scattered everywhere!

    B x

    rebecca-ruby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I never saw your old layout, but your new one is looking lovely! Well done xxx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete