Wednesday 21 November 2012

...Nails in Mermaid

 
 
I've gone and bought a new nail varnish from Topshop called 'Nails in Mermaid'
 which I absolutley love! The colour is definitely on trend because it's metallic but it's also really easy to apply! It's great for during the day and especially for going out in the evening as it adds a sparkle to an outfit which is always good! I don't usually wear this colour nail varnish, I usually wear pastel colours such as light pink, lilac and lime green or stick with basic manicures but I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm going to admitt, I'm not the best at applying nail varnish as I'm quite scruffy, but I couldn't resist it with this colour. I was also thinking of buying some nail wraps, with different patterns and styles as they look quite fun! What do you think?!


6 comments:

  1. Ah Topshop nail varnishes are getting so good recently!

    www.annawou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nailpolishs from Topshop, and this one is really great!

    Best,

    SecretFashionlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice colour, might have to pick it up! Following your blog. Please check out mine, I'd love to see what you think!
    Bunny x
    Bunnymunroe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This nail varnish is amazing, great for winter too! Thank you for your comment!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nails!

    Blog followed.
    http://shikinkikin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this nail polish. xx

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete